Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FRIGGIN SCUMBAG CROOKS

We acquired a little place last year; a little small, but the price was right,so I figured to give the motor home(M/H) a rest. Moved our crap into the new place and placed the M/H into the park storage yard being it is just down the street.I check it out 3-4 times a week;we still have batteries, supplies, ETC. This morning I went to do the weekly start up and checks and I noticed my vinyl wheel covers were missing and on further inspection, my rim covers /hub caps whatever their called,were gone.Some frigging SCUMBAG stole my property at the cost of 150.00 apieceand on top of that they got the air valve extensions from the rear dually, thanking the Gods that the SHITHEAD(s) didn't notice my Solar Panels on the roof or knew about what is inside. So the gest of my story is to be very careful of who you tell about your preps and plans or what you have stock piled. I got off fairly cheap this time and am not giving them the second chance. STAY SAFE.

2 comments:

Albert A Rasch said...

Good job on keeping abreast of the information coming out of Washington DC.

Keep up the good work!

Dang shame those bastards stole your stuff. But unfortunately to be expected.

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
Proud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit
Southeast Regional OBS Coordinator

wendigo said...

Yeah this is the times we live in, we take our lives in our hands just going to the store.Here in central Florida the crime is epidemic. Thanks for the comments.